Certificate of state registration
Certificate of state registrationÃÂ is needed to confirm (assess) its compliance with safety rules and standards.
State registration is needed for the products subject to sanitary and epidemiological surveillance procedure, as a result of which you obtain aÃÂ state registration certificate (SRC)ÃÂ for your products.
A sample state registration certificate is provided in this page.
State registration is needed for the purpose that producers import only safe products to the Customs Union.
Before July 1, 2010, sanitary and epidemiological opinion was executed for products, while now instead of it some types of products need execution of state registration certificate.
Is Certificate of state registrationÃÂ compulsory?
State registration of products manufactured or first imported to the Customer Union is a compulsory procedure.
Certificate of state registrationÃÂ is required for the following goods:
- mineral water,
- specialized food products (including dietary supplements),
- genetically modified food products,
- food supplements, complex food supplements, flavoring agents, plant extracts, starter cultures and starter materials, process auxiliary means,
- cosmetics; oral hygiene products,
- detergent, deinsector and and deratization means,
- household chemical products,
- potentially dangerous chemical and biological substances and preparations made out of them, posing a potential danger for people,
- water treatment materials, equipment, devices and other technical means, needed in operation of domestic water supply systems,
- Hygienic items for children and adults; household items for children below three years old,
- items intended for contact with food products (except for dishware, eating utensils, process equipment).
In addition, many products subject to state registration are mentioned in requirements of Technical regulations of the Customs Union, for example:
Products for children under 3 years of age:
- sanitary and hygienic disposable items;
- nipples, dummies made of latex, gum or silicone;
- dishware, cutlery;
- tooth brushes, electric tooth brushes powered from chemical power sources, masseurs for gingiva and other similar items for children under 3 years of age;
- 1st layer white items, knitted or textile;
- hosiery products, knitted, 1st layer;
- summer head dresses, 1st lay, knitted or textile.
Specialized food products:
- baby food,
- for pregnant and breast-feeding women,
- nutrition for sportsmen,
- dietary supplements, etc.
Some perfumes and cosmetics, namely:
- for artificial tan,
- for skin whitening (lightening),
- for tattooing,
- intimate cosmetics,
- for individual skin protection against hazardous production factors
- children cosmetics,
- for chemical painting, lightening and highlighting of hair,
- for permanent wave and straightening of the hair,
- made with nano-materials,
- for depilation, etc.
Procedure for executing product state registration certificate?
- You file an application and other necessary documents to our certification authority.
- After considering your documents experts execute and carry out state registration of your products.
Price and timelines of execution of CU state registration certificate
Minimal price of product state registration is 50,000 rubles. Minimal duration of executing state registration certificate is 2 weeks.
Advantages of CDC Group: