The following types of activities are subject to licensing:
- Production, Use, Storage, Transportation And Supplies Of Explosive Substances And Materials For Industrial Applications
- Operation Of Production Facilities Considered To Be Fire And Explosion Hazardous
- Operation Of Production Facilities Being Classified As Chemically Dangerous
- Activity On Organization Of Industrial Safety Expert Examination
- Land Surveying Works
- Operation Of Heat Supply-, Gas Distributing- And Electrical Networks
- Storing Of Oil And Gas, And Their Products
- Oil And Gas Processing
- Transportation Of Oil, Gas, And Their Products
- Operation Of Major Pipeline Transport And Oil And Gas Extraction Works.
The types of activities specified above are subject to compulsory licensing for the purpose of exercising state control of industrial safety, environment and human health protection in order to avoid any accidents and technogenic catastrophes.
Rostekhnadzor Licenses for Types of Activities: Additional Services
Elaboration of Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
When production activity is related somehow to the operation of potentially hazardous facilities, one of the necessary actions is elaboration of ERP Emergency Localization and Response Plan. Only a clearly elaborated sequence of actions in such situations makes it possible to timely bring under control the source of emergency and to promptly liquidate its possible consequences.
Elaboration of Oil Spill Contingency Plan (OSCP)
The purpose of the oil spill contingency plan is to determine all actions and measures to be taken for identification, liquidation and prevention of any subsequences of various emergency situations resulted from oil and oil products spill at enterprises and other facilities. The OSCP is the main document that determines the sequence of actions of enterprise's personnel and its emergency rescue service, as well as inhabitants of local settlements.
Attestation of Non-Destructive Testing Laboratories (NDTL)
Sercons offers you a professional service attestation of non-destructive testing laboratories. This service is in demand for organizations which plan to conduct activities on diagnostics of buildings and structures of various applications, as well as technical examination. The procedure for such organizations is carried out by our company's own efforts in full conformity with the applicable requirements.
Registration of Hazardous Production Facilities (HPF) in the State Register
Registration of hazardous production facilities is a mandatory procedure for enterprises and organizations which activities are related to such facilities. The procedure is performed by Rostekhnadzor (Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision), and the companies accredited by Rostekhnadzor.
All certification services
- Certificate of Conformity of the Customs Union
- Certificate of conformity to GOST R (certificate of compliance)
- TR Certificate and Declaration of conformity
- Fire safety certificate
- GOST R Explosion-Proof Certificate
- Hygienic certificate
- All-Union State Standard ISO 9001
- Letter of refusal
- Permission for Appliance (Rostekhnadzor)
- Registration of Medical Products
- Rostekhnadzor Licenses for Types of Activities
- Russian metrology certificate