Green Building Rating System
Green Building Rating System
Service Code : Six Sigma
Brand Name : Six Sigma Quality International
What you will gain:
Higher Effectiveness and Efficiency on their Job ExcellentÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ
Career Enhancement Opportunity
Internationally Recognized Qualification
Photo-identity Card from ASCB(Europe) Ltd. - UK Listing among an International list of Quality Professionals.
ASCB(UK) Accredited The unique features of the Six Sigma programs are:
Process Improvement tools will be taught in a very simple and effective manner for real application and there will be no fancy jargon and statistics.
- All the tools are taught with respect to Shop floor (Gemba) application.
- A compilation of the case studies will be given as part of the course material for easy understanding of the tools.
- Group of participants is expected to complete "One" Process Improvement Projects after completion of course using the tools taught. Participants will be provided support through e-mail and phone in their Projects.
- There will be written test that will be conducted at the end of the course to ensure that the participants have fully understood all the tools.
DCS will issue a SIX SIGMA Certificate to successful candidates.
What they will gain:Higher Effectiveness and Efficiency on their Job Excellent Career Enhancement Opportunity Internationally Recognized Qualification Photo-identity Card from ASCB(Europe) Ltd. - UK Listing among an International list of Quality Professionals.What they will gain:Higher Effectiveness and Efficiency on their Job Excellent Career Enhancement Opportunity Internationally Recognized Qualification Photo-identity Card from ASCB(Europe) Ltd. - UK Listing among an International list of Quality Professionals.
- The Certified six sigma will acquire the skills of Problem Solving and making Process improvements in a very scientific manner. They will be of great resource to the Organization in their Process/Design trouble-shooting and can help in making Process improvements very fast and effectively.
- Understanding Six Sigma Concept
- Measurement methodology change from % defects into PPM level
- Calculation of Six Sigma Level of the projects and Accuracy level.
- The team will be guided for effective application of the tools during the entire certification process.
- At six sigma level defect should reach at 3.4 defects per 10 lacs(PPM) product manufactured or service offered that means accuracy of any work performed should be 99.9996% accurate. There are some of the organization who work at six sigma level are like Motorola, GE, intel etc.
- Item Code: 6sigma
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: NA
- Delivery Time: Refer training calender
- Packaging Details: NA
Six SigmaÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ (6ÃÆÃâÃâÃÂÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃâ) is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. It was introduced by engineerÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ Bill SmithÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ while working atÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ MotorolaÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ in 1980.ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ Jack WelchÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ made it central to his business strategy atÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ General ElectricÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ in 1995. A six sigma process is one in which 99.99966% of all opportunities to produce some feature of a part are statistically expected to be free of defects.
Six Sigma doctrine asserts:
- Continuous efforts to achieve stable and predictable process results (e.g. by reducing processÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡Ãâ variation) are of vital importance to business success.
- Manufacturing and business processes have characteristics that can be defined, measured, analyzed, improved, and controlled.
- Achieving sustained quality improvement requires commitment from the entire organization, particularly from top-level management.
- Payment Terms
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India