|Home||» Services||» Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for Botswana||» Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for Botswana|
Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for Botswana
To export products to Botswana you must comply with the requirements of the country’s mandatory quality and safety standards. Enforced by the Botswana Bureau of Standards (BOBS) the Standards Import Inspection Regulations (SIIR) requires certification for a variety of imported goods.
We can conduct a product conformity assessment with our associates and on successful completion issue a Certificate of Conformity (CoC). Botswana’s SIIR program ensures goods meet safety, quality and security requirements. It facilitates international trade, avoids delays in customs and reduces potential losses from the import of non compliant products. The CoC is mandatory for customs clearance.
- Schedule II application form A
- Request for Certification (RFC) and Declaration of Conformity (DOC)
- Pro forma invoice or purchase order
- Final invoice for Certificate of Conformity (CoC) issuance
- Tests reports according to BOBS requirements
- Product information (product technical sheet, catalogue, etc)
- Manufacturer QMS (not mandatory, but useful)
We provide inspection, verification, testing and certification with a global network we are committed to providing exporters to Botswana, and importers in the country, with efficient services under SIIR.
With decades of experience managing conformity assessment programs , we offer efficient and comprehensive solutions to speed your products’ route to market, ensure quality and safety and reduce potential losses.